- Grow all my own organic produce.
- Buy local and organic where available.
- Not spend money frivolously.
- Finish reading all the books on my bookshelves before buying more.
- Return to school – but for what?
- Bake at least once a week
- Enjoy Myself
- Spend more time with my loved ones
- Make my own laundry
- Write my own Cookbook [vegan of course]
- Go rock climbing
- Inspire someone
- Have a smile big enough to make even the saddest person grin
- Find a decent vegan mozzarella alternative, and if not, invent one!
- Moderation [eg. having a few raw cashews instead of the entire bag topping out at over 2000 calories! eek!]
- Be a contestant on the Price is Right
- Run a race every month and improve
June: Fiesta 5k – 36.02 July: Color Me Rad 5k – Under 30min!
August: September: October: November: December: January: February: March: April: May: